Sunday, February 13, 2011




at this point, Constants went on tour and I was lucky enough to be able to call in a "professional favor" because to be honest some of this stuff is way over my head.  James Salls came in, figured out the pitch of the roof, installed the ceiling beams, plywood and roof.  He works so quick he then came in and finished the wall between the control room and live room. 
When we got home, I set out to rewire all the electric in the building, trying to foresee my needs.  All the plugs are properly grounded, the lights are on separate circuits and there is plenty of power throughout the building.  This was really tricky for me because up until that point the most complex wiring I had done was install light fixtures and change plugs. these photos were taken early October, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment